Friday, February 23, 2007

Interview Followup: Smart Man Online

Greetings! I would like to mention a highly enjoyable blog interview I recently did for fellow blogger and author, Yvonne Devita. Yvonne is an expert on marketing to women online, and has a blog and a published book on the subject. I solicited her help several months ago while creating the website for my newest hypnosis CD product, The Weight Loss Mindset.

While searching for marketing books on Amazon, I encountered Yvonne's book with the phrase "Smart Marketing to Women Online" in the title. I was intrigued at the idea of configuring my site with what connects with women, since most of my live hypnosis work consists of weight loss with women. Furthermore, even though I consider myself an "evolved male", I am still a male and in need of direction with "what women want". Hence, my seeking the assistance of Ms. Devita. She has truly been an immense help with my project, for which I am truly grateful.

To view this blog interview now, Smart Man Online: Dr. Randy Gilchrist, click this link.

Until next time...

Dr. Randy

No comments: